Welcome to the homepage of Saiki
Hi ^-^ My name is Marek Ososinski .
On this website I will publish all the projects I am working on at the university and during my spare time. Apart from that I will publish some code I've made . A small fraction of this actually might prove useful.
I am studying Artificial Intelligence at Aberystwyth University. In future I want to make research related to Augmented Reality and human-computer interaction.
I like playing with robots, but there is a problem with incorporating the "three laws of robotics"
Tilden's Laws of Robotics
- 1. A robot must protect its existence at all costs.
- 2. A robot must maintain access to a source of power.
- 3. A robot must use sensors to locate and make use of better sources of power.
The meaning of life?:
- o perception degrades with lack of energy ( sensory input gets noisier )
- o unable to remain consious/active without a sustained energy source
- o assimilation of simple algorithms determining behaviour
- o seemingly complex behaviour emerging from simple rule sets
- o adjustments of weights based on sensory input
- o consious/deliberative behaviour choice of pre-computed actions
- o subsumption architecture - build on top of the building blocks
Human beings... are only as good as their programmers...